by Theodore Wright
You can be confident that God will do His good work in you when you put your your faith
in His Son Jesus Christ!
how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? – Hebrews 9:14 (NKJV)
1. being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ; – Philippians 1:6 (NKJV)
2. for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. – Philippians 2:13 (NKJV)
3. and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; – Philippians 3:9 (NKJV)
4. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
– Philippians 4:13 (NKJV)
You will have no need to worry when you put your faith in Jesus Christ!
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:6-7 (NKJV)
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:19 (NKJV)
God will do the work to change your life. Let Him by putting your faith in Jesus Christ!
Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ,… – Philippians 1:27a (NKJV)
Trust in Jesus Christ so God will give you new life!
You will receive heavenly citizenship when you put your faith in Jesus Christ!
For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.
– Philippians 3:20-21 (NKJV)
ACCEPT JESUS, FOREVER FORGIVEN
Scripture taken from the New King James Version.
Copyright © 1979, 1980, 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.
Used by permission. All rights reserved.